Friday, August 29, 2008

Grindstone update

I'm out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Neal Jamison
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 11:56 PM
To: Clark Zealand
Cc: Horton, David
Subject: grindtsone

Clark,

With many regrets, I'm out of Grindstone.
Good luck with this epic event.
See you at MMTR.

I have a bit of peroneal tendonitis.
It really acts up on uneven trails.
I need to heal.

Thanks,
Neal




Good luck to all of you in the last few weeks of training. See you at MMTR and/or Hellgate.

Run healthy out there.

3 comments:

Sophie Speidel said...

We'll miss you out there, Bro. Get well.

SS

CoyoteGirl said...

Hi Neal!

The pereoneal tendonitis...can you describe the pain for me? I'm trying to avoid injury as I'm training for ultras and I think my pereoneal tendon in my rt. ankle/foot is a little irritated.

I just found your blog and I plan tot go back and read through it. I have your book and I've read most of it...inspiring!

~t

Neal Jamison said...

CoyoteGirl,

I did a post just for you. Thanks for asking. I hope you stay healthy. A few days (or even a week) off is always good when you feel injuries coming on. It sure beats getting injured and being forced to take even more time off.

Thanks for the comment about the book. Do you have a favorite story?

Take care!